Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Jumbled Up Inspiration


I am alone with the beating of my heart. Beautiful. Initially, there's almost a taste of melancholy to it, but as I thought about it more, swimming brings a sense of peace. When you're gliding through the water, the water rushing past your skin, entirely quiet all around you, the beating of your heart is all that is registered... that is peace, if only for a moment. 



Aga! I have an Aga oven, a creamy yellow four door model, and it's so loved. Every morning, there's either a progressively gangly, small blonde boy sitting on the rug in front of it (my eleven year old brother), or a sleepy chocolate lab, soaking up its warmth.

Below you can see said sleepy dog. (Cellphone quality, folks, but you get the gist.)



All white, white, white, done completely right!


In love with their somber little faces. I would like one of each, please.

I am in love with how the water stretches the scenery behind it. It looks like they're could be an alternate, dreamy world going on in the base of the light bulb. Ooh, and not to mention the way the light would catch the water at night. It would just be too much. 


A collection of jumbled up inspirations to share! ^How cool is that, by the way. It moves with the wind of cyber space. I don't know why, but whenever I see a photo that begins to move, when otherwise I would've expected for it to stay completely still, I'm too mystified.

Hope you're all doing just dandy, I have missed you!
*m

{images credited by linking, there are a few I couldn't trace back though, let me know if you know!}

No comments:

Post a Comment