Tuesday, November 15, 2011

All I Want For Christmas...






A classic, leather, brown satchel, you guessed it. The type of bag that has remained timeless and something of a staple for decades at a time because of its absolute versatility and charm.  Right now, my oversized boho, brown leather bag is nearing its breaking point. Yes, it has been deemed the "never ending hole" for I can fit literally anything and everything inside it, but it's time to move on. You will be loved, my boho beauty, and I'll still have some more fun times with you, but I'm looking for a more serious relationship right now, that's all. I feel that with you there's just too much baggage. 
It's not you, it's me... but clearly it is you. We'll see each other regularly until Christmas, though, don't you worry.


Anyways, that's what will be at the top of my wish list this year. Santa, please take note!

*m

{Street Peeper, Le Fashion}

1 comment:

  1. How chic! I have been wanting a brown leather satchel too, it's on my Christmas wish list. =)

    ReplyDelete