Monday, April 25, 2011

Rustic Fortresses

Doesn't this look like it was just discovered in the middle of a far off, tropical jungle? Home to a very chic Tarzan and Jane, that is.

The hammock of my dreams. The color palette is so soothing, I feel relaxed already. Not to mention the delicate scattering of lanterns, all painted a crisp white, and the books and snacks in arm's reach... IT'S JUST TOO MUCH.

My newest addition to the growing list of beautiful forts. Could be my favourite. Just look at all the room you'd have under this! You can stand up! Revolutionary! 

Well, isn't this charming. I spy with my little eye a tambourine! You don't see those too often. A tambourine with a pair of drums, perfect. I love the idea of sitting on such wonderfully embroidered pillows too, especially if it's sand that will touch my toes anyways.

*m


No comments:

Post a Comment